By Joseph Hunstad MD FACS, Remus Repta MD
Effectively practice certainly one of latest most often asked cosmetic surgery tactics. Written through a number one authority at the topic, this seriously illustrated operative advisor examines the entire facets and diversifications of abdominoplasty. approximately 500 full-color illustrations and images convey you in transparent, scientific element the pre-, intra-, and postoperative steps for every process, and video clips on DVD current those concepts in motion. finished assurance of a whole variety of subject matters with regards to this surgery-from sufferer choice and incision placement...to ancillary techniques, contraindications, and complications-make you conscious of key concerns and assist you accurately practice extra of the most recent procedures.
- Covers a whole variety of themes linked to abdominoplasty-from sufferer choice and incision placement...to ancillary methods, contraindications, and complications-highlighting key concerns and allowing you to securely practice extra procedures.
- Examines the perform of liposuction in abdominoplasty strategies to teach you ways to mix either for the simplest effects from each one surgery.
- Offers assurance of endoscopic surgical procedure thoughts to equip you with the newest systems.
- Uses approximately 500 full-color illustrations and pictures that depict in transparent, medical element the pre-, intra-, and postoperative steps for every process for terrific visible tips.
- Addresses particular sufferer populations corresponding to the big weight reduction sufferer and the overweight, emphasizing the detailed operative concerns affecting those groups.
- Follows a constant layout all through that makes reference quickly and simple.
- Includes an advantage DVD containing movies of key approaches in motion that assist you to continue.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Abdominoplasty, 1e PDF
Best surgery books
Univ. of Minnesota scientific tuition, Minneapolis. Reference covers all heart ear and mastoid surgical procedures, uniquely equipped by means of operative approach. Covers universal and unusual otologic ailments, a number of suggestions for every technique, and contours greater than two hundred line drawings. For physicians and citizens.
Constructed from the specialist evaluations of numerous sought after otolaryngologists, Controversies in Otolaryngology bargains the reason and considering in the back of 28 key themes within the box. In each one easy-to-follow part, you can find an enormous subject debated by way of 3 favourite physicians. With a complete of eighty four diverse viewpoints on contemporary so much thought-provoking concerns, highlighted by means of approximately 2 hundred drawings and dozens of tables, this publication is a necessary specialist sourcebook.
Otolaryngology head and neck surgeons, basic surgeons, and thoracic surgeons are required to grasp easy methods to practice quite a few varieties of open airway surgical procedure. notwithstanding, as a result of a lessen within the variety of sufferers with subglottic or tracheal stenosis and resident paintings hour regulations, publicity to those circumstances in the course of education is frequently insufficient.
- Stereo Operative Atlas of Micro Ear Surgery
- Cardio-aortic and Aortic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- Ear, nose and throat and head and neck surgery : an illustrated colour text
Extra resources for Atlas of Abdominoplasty, 1e
11 A, B There are a variety of cannulas available for UAL. One of the key decisions to be made about UAL is whether suction will be performed concurrently, or whether UAL will be performed alone ﬁrst and liposuction with regular SAL or PAL afterwards. As the presence of water is beneﬁcial to the efﬁciency of UAL, we prefer to perform it separately with solid cannulas and then go back through each area with PAL and complete the liposuction. Timing the amount of UAL per area is beneﬁcial in achieving symmetric results.
For this reason, patient satisfaction is often very high. ● ● ● ● Clinical caveats: Endoscopic abdominoplasty ● ● ● Endoscopic abdominoplasty is ideal for a select group of patients who have little soft-tissue laxity, good skin quality/ tone, mild to moderate excess adiposity, and myofascial laxity. Because myofascial plication will contribute signiﬁcantly to the overall aesthetic result, proper dissection for good visualization and strong reliable myofascial plication are key to the success of this procedure.
Because of this, however, she was an ideal candidate for a mini abdominoplasty, and underwent this procedure with full myofascial plication from xiphoid to pubic symphysis. Postoperative photographs show improved contour, particularly on lateral proﬁle, with a very short transverse incision and no umbilical scar. With thorough inﬁltration and gentle tissue handling virtually no bruising should be expected. 43 Chapter 5: Mini Abdominoplasty (Short Scar Abdominoplasty) A B C D E F G H Fig. 24 A–H This 35-year-old woman complained of loose skin and soft tissue in her lower abdomen as well as lower abdominal bulging, despite exercising regularly.
Atlas of Abdominoplasty, 1e by Joseph Hunstad MD FACS, Remus Repta MD